No fuss slow cooked lasagna is perfect for a weeknight meal.
- 1 pound (450-g) extra lean ground beef
- 1 (675-ml) jar pasta sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 3/4 cups light ricotta cheese
- 1 3/4 cups Kraft 4 cheese Italiano light shredded cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 7 lasagna noodles, uncooked
Preparation time 15mins
Brown meat in large skillet; drain.
Stir in pasta sauce and water. Mix ricotta, 1 cup shredded cheese, 2 tablespoons parmesan, egg and parsley until blended.
Scoop 1/2 of the meat sauce into slow cooker; top with half of the noodles, broken to fit and 1/2 the cheese mixture. Add the remaining meat sauce, noodles and 1/2 of the remaining cheese.
Cook on low 4-6 hours or until liquid is absorbed. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; let stand, covered, 10 minutes or until melted.