Oyster Mushroom And Cheese Casserole
- 3 cups chopped oyster mushrooms
- 2 cups fresh bread cubes
- 1 cup grated Colby cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
In a well-buttered casserole dish, place a layer of mushrooms, then a layer of bread cubes and a layer of cheese, dot all with butter. Repeat these layers ending with a layer of cheese. Cover and bake for about 20 minutes in 375 degree oven. Uncover to brown.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Mushroom Salad With Tarragon Cream 0/5 (0 Votes)