Mushroom Salad With Peppers And Green Onions
- 1/2 cup parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup safflower oil plus
- 1 tablespoon safflower oil
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 small green onions - (4 oz)
- 1 medium red bell pepper - (5 oz)
- 1 pound shiitake (or assorted) mushrooms
- 5 ounces Emmanthaler or other Swiss cheese chilled
For dressing, mince the parsley in a food processor or by hand. Add the oil, vinegar, mustard, tarragon, salt and mix well.
For salad, cut green onions, including the green tops into thin rings. Cut red pepper into 1/4-inch dice. Cut mushrooms into thin slices by hand or in food processor.
This recipe yields ?? servings.