Peach cobbler is a feel-good dessert that’s yummy warm from the oven. You may love it cooled to room temperature or chilled - if you can wait that long!
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups sliced peaches
- Cinnamon and sugar to taste (Optional)
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Melt butter in a deep casserole dish.
Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and milk in another dish. Pour into the middle of the casserole dish on top of the melted butter. Do not stir or mix together.
Mix peaches with a little cinnamon and sugar if desired. Pour on top of the batter in the middle, and, again, do not stir.
Bake 1 hour or until the batter is no longer doughy.
You'll also love
- Liquid Marijuana 3.9/5 (100 Votes)
- Official Woodland Bakery Fudge... 4.3/5 (64 Votes)
- Taco Salad Pasta 4.6/5 (36 Votes)
- Apple Cinnamon Kringle 4.6/5 (36 Votes)
- Amish Apple Fritters 4.4/5 (59 Votes)
- Peach Cobbler Crumb Bars 4.6/5 (38 Votes)
- PEACH DUMPLINGS 4.6/5 (40 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Southern Peaches &... 5/5 (3 Votes)