Creamy Chicken Divan
- 7-8 cups fresh broccoli, cooked but still al dente (use frozen if you like)
- 4-5 cups chicken breast, cooked and cut in pieces
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 cans (10 3/4 Oz. Size) cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Corn Flakes, crushed
Adapted from cozycountryliving.com
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
Line a large casserole dish with the cooked broccoli. Lay chicken pieces on top of the broccoli. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
In a smaller mixing bowl, mix the cream of chicken soup with the mayonnaise and lemon juice. Spread that mixture over the chicken. Sprinkle the cheese on top. Sprinkle the crushed corn flakes over the cheese.
Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour until bubbly.