Hon-Shimeji Mushroom Stir Fry
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 pound fresh broccoli cut
- 2 pounds hon-shimeji mushrooms cut 1/4" slices
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup dry-roasted cashews
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-grated nutmeg (or 1/8 tspn ground nutmeg)
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in frying pan over high heat. Add broccoli and salt. Stir fry for 1 minute. Add water and cook, stirring until broccoli is tender-crisp. Remove broccoli and set aside.
Add mushrooms, onions, and nutmeg. Stir-fry until juices evaporate (about 3 minutes). Return broccoli to frying pan and stir to mix. Top with roasted cashew nuts.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Hearty Mushroom And Olive Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)