Ramen Noodle Salad
- 12 ozs ramen noodles (chicken flavored)
- 1 cup celery (diced)
- 8 ozs water chestnuts (drained and sliced)
- 1/2 red onion (diced)
- 1/2 green bell pepper (diced)
- 4 ozs green peas (frozen)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
Break noodles and cook as directed on package.
Drain and rinse noodles under cold water.
In a large bowl, combine the noodles, celery, water chestnuts, red onion, bell pepper and peas.
Prepare the dressing by whisking together the mayonnaise and ramen noodle seasoning mix.
Pour over noodle mixture and toss until well coated. Refrigerate until chilled and serve.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (896 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Buffalo Ranch Alfredo Pasta 4.5/5 (688 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (678 Votes)
- Oriental Ramen Broccoli Cole Slaw 4.5/5 (61 Votes)
- Cabbage Chicken with Ramen Noodle... 4.6/5 (37 Votes)