Ramen Noodle Salad
- 12 ozs ramen noodles (chicken flavored)
- 1 cup celery (diced)
- 8 ozs water chestnuts (drained and sliced)
- 1/2 red onion (diced)
- 1/2 green bell pepper (diced)
- 4 ozs green peas (frozen)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
Break noodles and cook as directed on package.
Drain and rinse noodles under cold water.
In a large bowl, combine the noodles, celery, water chestnuts, red onion, bell pepper and peas.
Prepare the dressing by whisking together the mayonnaise and ramen noodle seasoning mix.
Pour over noodle mixture and toss until well coated. Refrigerate until chilled and serve.
You'll also love
- Lemon Saffron Quinoa 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Apple Cheddar Dog Cake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Ken's Chicken Alfredo with Angel... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pasta with Creamy, Spicy Crab Sauce 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chilli Garlic Noodles 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Teriyaki Glazed Cod with Ginger... 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken-Ramen Noodle Pot Pie 4.3/5 (7 Votes)