Fresh Tuna With Teriyaki-Orange Mushrooms
- 8 ounces fresh shiitake mushrooms cleaned, trimmed, stems removed, caps sliced - (abt 3 cups)
- 8 ounces fresh white mushrooms cleaned, trimmed, and sliced - (abt 2 1/2 cups)
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons finely-chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 pounds tuna fillet
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In large bowl, combine shiitake and white mushrooms, teriyaki sauce, marmalade, onion and pepper.
Place tuna in center of 26-inch-long piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Sprinkle with salt; top with teriyaki-mushroom mixture. Cover fish with foil, sealing edges tightly to prevent leakage, but leaving space inside packet for heat circulation.
Place package on shallow pan, cook until fish flakes near edge, about 25 minutes. Remove to serving platter; garnish with orange slices and parsley, if desired.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Fish Fillets And Mushrooms With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cream Of Mushroom Soup IV 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken (Or Fish) With Oyster... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana Snack Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Veal Scaloppine With Enokis 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Lemon-Marinated Tuna With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Asian Tuna Burger With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Poached Oranges And Satsumas In... 0/5 (0 Votes)