- 18 refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1/4 c fat-free italian salad dressing
- 6 thin slices (4 oz) reduced-fat provolone cheese
- 6 thin slices (2 oz) genoa salami
- 18 large piemento-stuffed olives
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 240mins
Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a resealable plastic bag, combine the tortellini and salad dressing. seal bag and refrigerate for 4 hours.
Place a slice of cheese on each salami; roll up tight. Cut into thirds. Drain tortellini and discard dressing. For each appetizer, thread a tortellini, salama roll-up and olive on a toothpick.