Cherry-Chip Bundt Cake
These bundt cakes are sooooo moist and delicious! This is a cherry-chip version of the famous Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake. You can actually make this recipe with any flavor cake you'd like. Cherry-Chip is one of my favorites!
- * Fat-free cooking spray
- 1 * 1 box Betty Crocker Super Moist cherry chip cake mix
- 2 * 2 (4 serving) boxes instant JELL-O sugar-free, fat-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 * 1 cup liquid egg whites (equivilant of about 5 egg whites)
- 1 * 1 cup applesauce (no sugar added)
- 1 * 1½ cups water
- 1 * 1 Tb powdered sugar (for topping) *
- * Using 1 (8-oz) tub of fat-free Cool Whip instead of 1 Tb powdered sugar will increase each slice by .5 points. If you do this though, be sure to refridgerate the cake.
- * Another (better) option is to just top each slice of cake with 1 Tb fat-free Cool Whip. This will not alter the points value at all and it is SO yummy!
- * Adding 1 (21-oz) can of pie filling to the top of the cake (or stirred into the batter) will increase each slice by .5 points.
Cooking time 45mins
Mix together cake mix with both boxes of pudding mix. Add egg substitute, water and applesauce and mix well. Pour batter into a sprayed bundt pan. (Use fat-free cooking spray.) Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top.
Note: The cake will be easier to cut if you let it cool.
Yields: 16 slices (3.5 pts per slice)