Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken
Best thing about this Balsamic Chicken is that you get to use your crock pot which make this a no-excuses, easy to assemble meal any day of the week. Enjoy!
- 5 frozen chicken breasts
- 2 small yellow squash
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium purple onion
- 3 bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 240mins
Adapted from keepnupwithj.wordpress.com
Place frozen chicken breasts in the bottom of a medium/large slow cooker. Add in sliced squash, zucchini, onion, and bell pepper into the slow cooker. Add Worcestershire sauce and Balsamic vinegar.
Cook on High for 4 hours. Keep heated on Warm until ready to serve. You can shred or leave your chicken whole. Keep heated on warm until ready to serve.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (888 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (706 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (493 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)