Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken
Best thing about this Balsamic Chicken is that you get to use your crock pot which make this a no-excuses, easy to assemble meal any day of the week. Enjoy!
- 5 frozen chicken breasts
- 2 small yellow squash
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium purple onion
- 3 bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 240mins
Adapted from keepnupwithj.wordpress.com
Place frozen chicken breasts in the bottom of a medium/large slow cooker. Add in sliced squash, zucchini, onion, and bell pepper into the slow cooker. Add Worcestershire sauce and Balsamic vinegar.
Cook on High for 4 hours. Keep heated on Warm until ready to serve. You can shred or leave your chicken whole. Keep heated on warm until ready to serve.
You'll also love
- Baked White Fish 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Homemade Italian Beef 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Watermelon Feta (Summer) Salad 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Dr. Oz’s Anti-Diabetes Drink 4.1/5 (42 Votes)
- Quinoa Salad with Black Beans,... 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Olive Garden Hot Artichoke Spinach... 4.4/5 (45 Votes)
- Cauliflower Breadsticks 4.4/5 (45 Votes)
- Oven-Baked Zucchini Fries 4.4/5 (45 Votes)