Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken
Best thing about this Balsamic Chicken is that you get to use your crock pot which make this a no-excuses, easy to assemble meal any day of the week. Enjoy!
- 5 frozen chicken breasts
- 2 small yellow squash
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium purple onion
- 3 bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 240mins
Adapted from keepnupwithj.wordpress.com
Place frozen chicken breasts in the bottom of a medium/large slow cooker. Add in sliced squash, zucchini, onion, and bell pepper into the slow cooker. Add Worcestershire sauce and Balsamic vinegar.
Cook on High for 4 hours. Keep heated on Warm until ready to serve. You can shred or leave your chicken whole. Keep heated on warm until ready to serve.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Blintzes 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Italian Chicken and Rice Casserole 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Pie 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Complete Steak, Pork Chop, or... 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Classic Pumpkin Roll with Orange... 4.4/5 (38 Votes)
- Spaghetti tossed with Butternut... 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Spicy Jalapeño Philly Cheese... 4.4/5 (40 Votes)
- Jack Daniel’s Bacon Mac and... 4.3/5 (31 Votes)