Chicken (Or Fish) With Oyster Mushrooms
- 2 whole chicken breasts (or 4 fish fillets)
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove peeled, minced
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 pound oyster mushrooms
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup cream
Top chicken or fish each with 1/2 tablespoon butter and lemon juice, broil until done.
Melt 4 tablespoons butter in skillet. Add minced garlic and onion, saute about 5 minutes until tender. Add mushrooms and saute 5 minutes more. Add wine and cream, and reduce for about 5 minutes. Pour reduced sauce over chicken or fish. Season to taste.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (487 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (466 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Garlic Shrimp 4.5/5 (182 Votes)
- Blackened Grilled Tilapia 4.5/5 (142 Votes)