Angel Hair Pasta With Morels And Asparagus
- 1 pound fresh angel hair pasta
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions (white portion only)
- 2 cups diagonally-sliced fresh asparagus, (2" pieces)
- 1 1/2 quarts fresh morel mushrooms halved, cleaned
- 6 tablespoons cold butter cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons finely-chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- Kosher salt to taste
In dutch oven or large saucepan, cook pasta to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain; place in large serving bowl and keep warm.
In a large skillet on medium-high heat add olive oil and onions; saute for 30 seconds. Add asparagus and saute for 1 minute. Stir in morels and cook 1 to 2 minutes or until softened. Drain asparagus-mushroom mixture reserving juices.
Add the mixture to the pasta and return juices to skillet. Cook to reduce by 3/4. Add butter, stirring constantly, until melted. Remove from heat; stir into pasta mixture with chives, pepper and salt. Garnish with chives if desired and serve.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- ANGEL HAIR,SHRIMP AL ARRABIATA 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Shrimp Scampi with Angel Hair Pasta 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Mushrooms Kathleen 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Enoki-Stuffed Zucchini 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Balsamic Eggplant With Oyster... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fettuccine With Morels, Asparagus,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cornish Game Hens, With Orzo... 0/5 (0 Votes)