Wild Chanterelles With Red Pepper Puree And Halibut
- 2 large red peppers
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 small white onion
- 5 ounces fresh chanterelles - (to 6) sliced
- 4 pieces fresh halibut - (6 oz ea)
Roast the peppers at 350 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool (in paper bag) and remove skin. Remove seeds and stem. Puree with salt and lemon juice.
Saute onion in olive oil and add chanterelles. Simmer for 10 minutes. Bake halibut (350 degrees) for 15 minutes or grill, add fresh lemon slices. Serve with pepper sauce and chanterelles.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (467 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Blackened Grilled Tilapia 4.5/5 (142 Votes)
- Grilled Fish Tacos 4.5/5 (128 Votes)