Watercres Sand Enoki Salad With Peanut Dressing
- PEANUT DRESSING:
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped red bell pepper
- 1 jalapeño chile seeded, chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly-squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 beefsteak tomatoes cut 12 slices, about 1/2" to 3/4" thick
- 1 package enoki mushrooms - (3.5 oz)
- 1 small red onion
- 4 cups watercress
Place all dressing ingredients in blender and blend 1 minute on high speed.
Arrange 3 tomato slices in a fan on top of each plate. Place the onion slices on top of the tomatoes and the watercress and enoki mushrooms over the onions. Drizzle dressing over each salad and serve.
This recipe yields 4 servings.