Tagliatelle With Arugula, Enoki, Orange Zest, Hazelnut Oil
- Zest of 1 orange
- 8 ounces tagliatelle
- 4 tablespoons hazelnut oil
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 generous handfuls arugula leaves
- 1 package enoki mushrooms - (3.5 oz)
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Put a serving bowl in a warm oven to warm. Bring large saucepan of salted water to the boil.
Meanwhile, remove the zest from the orange in thin strips with a zester, or alternatively, grate the zest coarsely.
Add tagliatelle and orange zest to boiling water and cook until the pasta is el-dente. Drain pasta and return it to the saucepan. Stir in hazelnut oil and olive oil. Season the pasta with salt and plenty of black pepper and lastly stir in the arugula leaves and enoki mushrooms.
To serve, turn the pasta into the warm serving bowl. Add Parmesan cheese if desired and eat.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (379 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (287 Votes)
- Frozen Banana Bites 4.5/5 (272 Votes)