Tagliatelle With Arugula, Enoki, Orange Zest, Hazelnut Oil
- Zest of 1 orange
- 8 ounces tagliatelle
- 4 tablespoons hazelnut oil
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 generous handfuls arugula leaves
- 1 package enoki mushrooms - (3.5 oz)
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Put a serving bowl in a warm oven to warm. Bring large saucepan of salted water to the boil.
Meanwhile, remove the zest from the orange in thin strips with a zester, or alternatively, grate the zest coarsely.
Add tagliatelle and orange zest to boiling water and cook until the pasta is el-dente. Drain pasta and return it to the saucepan. Stir in hazelnut oil and olive oil. Season the pasta with salt and plenty of black pepper and lastly stir in the arugula leaves and enoki mushrooms.
To serve, turn the pasta into the warm serving bowl. Add Parmesan cheese if desired and eat.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Stir-Fried Tofu With Mushrooms And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- St George's Mushroom 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Squash Soup With Black Trumpets 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shells With Spinach, Enokis, And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana Snack Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Veal Scaloppine With Enokis 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Arugula, Enoki, Garlic Chips And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Arugula, Truffle, And Pecorino... 0/5 (0 Votes)