Raspberry Cheesecake Cupcake Bites
Absolutely gorgeous and delicious! Individual bite sized Raspberry Cheesecake Bites, perfect for valentines day... or anytime!
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- RASPBERRY PUREE:
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 pounds cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- Pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat the oven to 325° F.
Line cupcake pans with paper liners. In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Stir together with fork until well blended and all dry ingredients are moistened. Press 1 tablespoon of mixture into the bottom of each cupcake liner. (Use small drinking glass to easily and evenly press crumbs down. Bake until just set, 5 minutes. Transfer to cooling rack.
Combine raspberries and sugar in blender or food processor. Process until smooth, then pour through fine mesh sieve to remove seeds.
Beat cream cheese on medium-high speed in bowl of electric mixer until fluffy. Blend in sugar until smooth. Mix in salt and vanilla. Beat in eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
Spoon 3 tablespoons cheesecake batter over crust in each cupcake liner. Dot ½ teaspoon raspberry puree in few dots over cheesecake filling. Use toothpick or wooden skewer to lightly swirl and create a marbled effect.
Bake until filling is set, about 22 minutes, rotating pans halfway through baking. (They will look quite puffed initially but will return to normal quickly.) Transfer to wire cooling rack and let cool to room temperature. Transfer to refrigerator and let chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
You'll also love
- Sensational Double Layer Pumpkin... 4.5/5 (83 Votes)
- Baked german potato salad 4.5/5 (83 Votes)
- Banana Brownies with Frosting 4.2/5 (135 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Cheeseburger... 4.5/5 (91 Votes)
- Butterfinger Dessert 4.5/5 (92 Votes)
- Spiced Caramel Apple Dip 4.6/5 (80 Votes)
- Strawberry Blossoms 4.4/5 (91 Votes)
- Raspberry Jalapeno Chicken Wings.... 4.5/5 (74 Votes)