Shells With Spinach, Enokis, And Smoked Oysters
- 12 ounces small spinach leaves
- 2 packages enoki mushrooms - (3.5 oz ea)
- 2 cans smoked oysters - (3 oz ea) (or mussels)
- 8 ounces pasta shells - (to 10)
- 3 large garlic cloves finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- Grated parmesan - (optional) to serve
Wash and drain ingredients and shake in a cloth to dry. If necessary, take the stalks of the spinach and cut the leaves, unless they are small. Cut the lower inch of the enoki mushroom.
Open cans of oysters. Bring large pan of water to a boil, drop in pasta and cook them until they are El dente just cooked with a slight bite to them. While cooking the pasta, cook the other ingredients.
Olive oil into a large deep skillet over high heat. When the oil is hot, add the chopped garlic, spinach leaves and mushrooms. Stir swiftly for 1 minute, until the spinach has become limp. Lastly, stir in the oysters and/or mussels. Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper.
When the pasta is done, drain and put it into a heated serving bowl. Pour the skillet mixture on top and lightly mix in the pasta. Serve immediately, with grated Parmesan.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups 4.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Secretly Healthy Spinach Dip aka... 4.5/5 (137 Votes)
- Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts 4.6/5 (127 Votes)