Pimiento Cheese Dip
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely grated onion
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 cups shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Coat a 2-quart casserole dish or 9-inch deep dish pie plate with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except cheese; mix well.
Stir in cheese and place in prepared pan.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly.