HG Hungry Girl Top Banana Bread
4 points plus
- 1 1/4 cups whole-wheat flour
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener (granulated)
- 1 1/2 cups mashed ripe bananas (about 3 bananas)
- 1/2 cup fat-free liquie egg substitute
- 1/2 cup no-sugar-added applesauce
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, combine both types of flour, Splenda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt, mix well.
In a medium mixing bown, combine mashed bananas, egg substitute, applesauce, and vanilla extract. Mix thoroghly. Add wet mixture to bown containing the dry ingredients and still until just blended.
Spoon batter into large loaf pan (9x5) sprayed with nonstick spray. Bake for about 50 minutes, or until knife inserted in middle of loaf comes out clean. Alow loaf to cool slightly, cut into 8 slices. Spritz with some spray butter or spread Cool Whip Free just before serving if you like. YUM!
Number of Servings: 8