Black Bean Wraps
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10
Yields: 2 servings
- 1 can “no salt added” black beans, drained
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 small jicama
- 3 sliced radishes
- 2 large whole grain tortillas
- 1 cup Romaine lettuce or spinach
- Low sodium salsa
- Cilantro for garnish
1. Heat beans in a skillet over medium-low heat, about 10 minutes.
2. In the meantime, cut avocado, jicama and radishes into thin slices.
3. Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil and warm in oven, about 5 minutes.
4. Put open tortillas on plates, place beans, lettuce/spinach, vegetables, avocado, salsa and cilantro in center of tortillas, and fold tortillas into wraps.