Salmon with Hoisin Glaze
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless wild salmon fillets
- Cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Lemon rind strips (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow dish. Add fish to dish, turning to coat. Marinate at room temperature 8 minutes, turning occasionally.
3. Remove fish from marinade; discard marinade. Place fish on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle fish evenly with sesame seeds. Bake at 400° for 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Garnish with rind, if desired.
Garlicky-spicy snow peas: Heat 1 teaspoon canola oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 pound snow peas and 1/4 teaspoon salt; sauté for 2 minutes. Stir in 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic and 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper; sauté 1 minute. Stir in 1/4 teaspoon sugar; sauté 1 minute. Remove from heat; drizzle with 1/2 teaspoon dark sesame oil.