French Onion Burgers
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can (10 1/2 oz.)Campell's condensed french onion soup
- 4 slices cheese
- 4 Pepperidge Farm sandwich buns with sesame seeds, split
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
1. Shape beef into 4 (1/2"-thick) burgers.
2. Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add burgers and cook until well browned on both sides. Remove burgers from skillet. Pour off fat.
3. Stir soup in skillet and heat to a boil. Return burgers to skillet. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 5 min. or until burgers are cooked through. Top burgers with cheese and cook until cheese is melted. Serve burgers on buns with soup mixture for dipping.