"Here's a side dish which our family loves! Originally submitted to Thanksgiving Recipe.com. "
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn/drained
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn/16oz. bag of frozen
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream/NEVER use Fat Free
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons white sugar/leave out
- 1 (8.5 ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1/2 cup milk if using frozen corn
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
Mix together corn, sour cream, eggs, melted butter or margarine, and sugar. Mix in muffin mix. Pour into prepared baking dish.
Bake for 35 to 40-45 minutes, or until a knife inserted midway into pan comes out clean.
8x8 or 9x9 pan for about 50 minutes. Let it set for a few minutes before serving. Delicious.
added fresh chive and minced garlic in subsequent batches with spectacular results.
You'll also love
- Pork Chop Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SHANDY SHRIMP 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini Fritters 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon-Pistachio Biscotti 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon-Honey-Soy 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Asparagus and Tomato Penne... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chipolte Shrimp with Tomato Corn... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Cornmeal Pancakes 0/5 (0 Votes)