Peanut Butter Pie
Rich pie adapted from Taste of Home, easy dessert.
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 8oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- Grated chocolate or chocolate cookie crumbs for garnish, optional
Combine crust ingredients; press into a 9 inch pie plate. Bake at 375 for 10 minutes. Cool.
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese,peanut butter, sugar, butter, and vanilla until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. poon gently into crust. Garnish as desired. Refrigerate.