Linguine With Mushrooms And A Caesar Sauce
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 pound fresh crimini mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 jar roasted red bell peppers - (7 oz) drained, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups croutons (Caesar or Italian flavor)
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
Cook noodles until done. Drain and save 1/2 cup liquid. Place pasta in a large serving bowl.
In large skillet over medium, heat olive oil until hot. Add onion and cook until slightly tender. Add mushrooms and cook until tender about 5 minutes. Stir in peppers, salt and pepper to taste. Add the rest of the water, pour over linguine. Stir in croutons, cheese and serve.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Buffalo Ranch Alfredo Pasta 4.5/5 (687 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (666 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Mediterranean Shrimp Linguine 4.5/5 (63 Votes)