Linguine With Mushrooms
- 4 ounces black trumpet mushrooms
- 8 ounces crimini mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 eggs (or egg substitute equalivant)
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 12 ounces linguine cooked, drained
- Parmesan cheese as desired
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Slice crimini and black trumpet mushrooms. Saute crimini in butter for 2 minutes, add trumpet and garlic and saute 2 minutes more. Add wine and cook until reduced by at least half.
Whip eggs and cream and add to mushroom mixture and toss with noodles immediately. Add desired amount of cheese, salt and pepper. The black trumpet looks great against the white sauce and noodles.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Buffalo Ranch Alfredo Pasta 4.5/5 (687 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Mediterranean Shrimp Linguine 4.5/5 (63 Votes)