Lemon Veal Scaloppine With Enokis
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 3/4 pound boneless veal cutlets wafer thin for scaloppine
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine - (to 6)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice - (to 3)
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 package enoki mushrooms - (3.5 oz) rinsed, trimmed, and separated
Combine flour, salt and pepper, dredge cutlets lightly in flour mixture. Place cutlets between two pieces of waxed paper and gently pound in flour.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in skillet. Add 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Saute veal in single layer, adding more butter and lemon juice in same proportions as needed until all cutlets are browned. Remove cutlets to platter; keep warm.
If necessary, melt additional butter to make 2 tablespoons in skillet. Add 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 2 tablespoons seasoned flour mixture. Stir till smooth and cook 1 minute. Add wine, stirring to loosen bits from bottom of pan. Place veal back in sauce, sprinkle with enoki mushrooms, and simmer for about 5 minutes, until cooked through.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Enoki-Stuffed Zucchini 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Enoki Mushroom Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Straw Mushrooms With Beef 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scrambled Eggs With Avocado And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Quail With Plum Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cream Of Goose Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Duck Sausage 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Poached Salmon Salad With... 0/5 (0 Votes)