Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies
This sweet-tart cookie with pockets of cream cheese will justify turning your oven on even on a hot summer day!
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (16.5-ounce) roll Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
- 1 cup blueberries
- Powdered sugar
Preparation time 40mins
Cooking time 90mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Place cream cheese in freezer until firm but not solid, about 25 minutes. Heat oven to 350°F.
In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in flour and lemon peel until well blended.
Cut firm cream cheese into 72 (1/4-inch) cubes.
Shape level measuring tablespoonful of dough into ball. Make 3 indentations with end of wooden spoon. Fill each indentation with 1 cube cream cheese. Wrap dough around cream cheese to completely enclose, and shape into ball. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Press 4 or 5 blueberries into each ball of dough.
Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
You'll also love
- Baked Garlic Cilantro Fries 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Jello Popcorn Balls 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Potato lángos: Hungarian fried... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Pork Loin Roast... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Paleo Apple Blueberry Pie 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Candied Sweet Potatoes or Yams 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- "Especially Dark" Chocolate Cake 3.8/5 (45 Votes)
- Mantecaditos - Puerto Rican... 4.3/5 (37 Votes)