Spinach, Ham, and Cheese Quiche
I love this meal now because I can make them as far in advance as I like (they reheat in the microwave perfectly, but they’re also good cold or room temperature!), pair it with fruit or salad, and call it a full meal.
- 2 frozen deep dish pie crusts
- 1 cup chopped ham (leftovers work great!)
- 1 cup chopped onions (microwave 5 min. to soften)
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 7 large eggs
Adapted from maisondepax.com
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Bake empty pie crusts 5 min.
Combine the chopped ingredients (ham, onions, spinach) and place half of mixture in bottom of each pie crust.
Combine eggs, milk, and cheese in a bowl and whisk to mix.
Pour dairy mixture over chopped ingredients, evenly dividing between the two pie crusts.
Bake at 425°F for 15 min.
Reduce oven to 300°F for 30 min.
Remove from oven, allow to cool, slice, and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Spinach & Gruyere Cheese Quiche... 3.8/5 (153 Votes)
- Tuna Casserole (saladmaster) 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Caramelized Apple Vinaigrette 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Red Grape, Grape Tomato and... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Asian Style Chicken Strips with... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Hasselback Potatoes (Swedish) 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken, Asparagus, and Bacon... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Chickpea Dip with Italian Parsley... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)