Cream Of Mushroom Soup III
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package crimini mushrooms - (6 oz)
- 2 medium to large shallots minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Hungarian paprika
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon dry thyme crumbled
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sour cream or light sour cream
Melt butter, shallots and saute over medium heat 5 to 10 minutes until browned and tender. Mushrooms should give off liquid, when evaporated, stir in paprika. Add flour and broth and stir to blend until smooth and thickened. Add thyme and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in cream and sour cream.
This recipe yields 2 servings.
You'll also love
- Balsamic Eggplant With Oyster... 0/5 (0 Votes)