No bake Peanut butter energy bites
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup unsalted, roasted sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped* (I used Cherries)
- 1/4 cup dried carob chips, roughly chopped*
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup peanut butter (I used chunky)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Feel free to substitute any dried fruit you like, totaling 1/2 cup.
- I've also used dark chocolate and coconut
Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl, making sure everything is very well combined.
Use a small cookie scoop to portion out the dough, then gently roll it in your hands to form a ball. If you find that it’s not sticking, add more peanut butter or honey. Likewise, if you find that it’s too wet, add more oats. This amount of dough makes 12 – 15 bites, depending on the size of your cookie scoop.
Store the bites in the fridge in an airtight container.