Raw Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Dehydrating Time: 48 hours
- 3 cups raw almond meal
- 1 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup raw cacao nibs
- 3/4 cup raw agave nectar
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until well combined. (The mixture should form a ball.)
2. Place the ball on parchment paper and roll out to about a 1/4-inch thick.
3. Cut out small even circles (e.g. with a cookie cutter or the top of a shot glass).
4. Place circles on non-stick dehydrator sheets and dehydrate at 115ºF for 48 hours.
5. Store in a sealed container in the fridge for 3 to 4 weeks.