Beazell's Shrimp or Crawfish Fettuccine
- 3 Sticks of Butter
- 3 Medium Onions
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 3-4 Cloves of Garlic (or 1 Tbsp. minced)
- 4 Tbsp. Parsley
- 1/4 c. Flour
- 16 oz. Mexican Velveeta
- 1 pint Half n Half
- 1 lb. Crawfish Tails or Shrimp
- 12 oz. Fettuccine Noodles (pre-cooked)
- Parmesan Cheese
- Beazell’s Cajun Seasoning (about 1 Tbsp. or more)
Adapted from beazells.com
Melt butter. Mince onions and bell pepper in a blender. Saute onions and bell pepper with garlic in melted butter until tender. Add parsley. Sprinkle flour and stir until it turns thick. Make sure there are no lumps. Add Half n Half and stir until mixed well. Add diced Velveeta cheese and stir until melted. Add crawfish tails and cooked noodles. Season with Beazell’s Cajun Seasoning to taste.
Pour mixture in a casserole dish and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
Place in oven and bake at 350 degrees until cooked through (usually about 25 – 30 minutes).
Serve with a salad and/or garlic bread.
You'll also love
- Pork Chops with Roasted Apples and... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Sausage gravy and biscuits 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Turkey Sausage-Gnocchi Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Orzo with Artichoke Pesto and... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- BBQ Shrimp 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemon Fish Casserole 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Scalloped Pineapple 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Smoked Tuna Dip 5/5 (1 Votes)