SCALLOPED CORN CASSEROLE
From Connie lisch
- 8 oz. cream style corn
- 1 - oz can niblet's style corn (don't drain can)
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 box Jiffy Corn Muffin mix
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 small can chopped green chilis
Mix all ingredients together and pour into a greased casserole dish.
Bake at 350 for 45 minutes to an hour
Doubled recipe will serve up to 8 people.
Instead of chilis try a lb of crab meat, or cup of salsa or chopped pieces of ham and swiss cheese.
You'll also love
- Joy of Cooking's Apple Brown Betty 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Polenta-Style Corn Casserole 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Southern Buttermilk Corn Bread 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Seared Tuna with Tropical Salsa 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemon Butter Shrimp 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Red Lobsters Shrimp Scampi 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Scallops in Phyllo Purses with a... 4/5 (1 Votes)