SCALLOPED CORN CASSEROLE
From Connie lisch
- 8 oz. cream style corn
- 1 - oz can niblet's style corn (don't drain can)
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 box Jiffy Corn Muffin mix
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 small can chopped green chilis
Mix all ingredients together and pour into a greased casserole dish.
Bake at 350 for 45 minutes to an hour
Doubled recipe will serve up to 8 people.
Instead of chilis try a lb of crab meat, or cup of salsa or chopped pieces of ham and swiss cheese.
You'll also love
- COCONUT JEWEL COOKIES 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Shrimp Pasta with Wine Sauce -... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Apple Pie - Sunbeam Mini Pie Maker 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cucumbers in Vinegar & Oil 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Berries and spinach salad.... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Sous Vide Honey-glazed Salmon 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Crawfish Bordelaise Sauce 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Butternut Squash and Corn Pie 4/5 (1 Votes)