Blueberry Cornmeal Pancakes
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup stone ground cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 T oil
Preheat oven to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C).
2. In a small bowl combine the soy milk and water.
3. In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir in the almond milk mixture just until combined. Fold in the blueberries and let the batter sit for 5 minutes.
4. Lightly oil a skillet or griddle and heat over medium heat. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter onto the hot griddle and cook until pancakes are bubbly on top and edges are slightly dry looking. Turn and cook until pancakes are browned. Transfer to a baking sheet and keep warm in the oven while cooking the remaining batter. Serve warm with syrup or jam.
You'll also love
- Lemongrass-Honey Glaze 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CastIron Apple Cobbler 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach & Ricotta-Stuffed Pork... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry-Basil Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Eggplant Stroganoff 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sausage Balls in Cranberry Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Deluxe Cornbread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fresh Tracks Corn Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)