Blue Cheese & Tomato Salad
- 1/4 cup garlic infused olive oil
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 large heirloom tomatoes, sliced 1/2-inch thick (different colors are best here)
In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, yogurt, Worcestershire and salt and pepper, to taste. Stir in the blue cheese; and add a little water if it's too thick, until desired consistency. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
To serve arrange the tomatoes on serving plates and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Top with creamy dressing and enjoy!