- 1/4 (16 ounce) package frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1/2 (2.25 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 small onion, chopped
- 1-1/4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2-1/4 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 avocados - peeled, pitted and diced
In a large bowl, mix corn, olives, red bell pepper and onion.
2. In a small bowl, mix garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, cider vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper. Pour into the corn mixture and toss to coat. Cover and chill in the refrigerator 8 hours, or overnight.
3. Stir avocados into the mixture before serving