- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 6 Snickers candy bars
- 4 -6 granny smith apples
1. Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar until thoroughly blended.
2. Fold in Cool Whip.
3. Cut Snickers into bite size chunks and add to cream cheese mixture.
4. Chop the apples into chunks and stir.
5. Chill 1 hour before serving.
6. Chilling for a long period of time (such as overnight) will result in liquid being released from the salad.