Tortellini, Broccoli and Bacon Salad
- 2 bags (19 oz each) frozen cheese-filled tortellini
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, each cut in half
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 cup reduced-fat coleslaw dressing
- 1 lb bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1/4 cup sunflower nuts
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Cook and drain tortellini as directed on package. Rinse with cold water; drain.
In very large (4-quart) bowl, mix tortellini, broccoli, tomatoes, chives and dressing. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
Just before serving, stir in bacon. Sprinkle with nuts.
You'll also love
- Japanese Pork and Ramen Soup 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Fried Green Tomatoes 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Caramelized Onion Potato Tart from... 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops & Sauerkraut 3.8/5 (88 Votes)
- Tortellini al Forno, Olive Garden... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Cheesy Baked Ziti 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Broccoli with Chili Peppers,... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Cheesy Broccoli Rice Casserole 4.5/5 (15 Votes)