Tortellini, Broccoli and Bacon Salad
- 2 bags (19 oz each) frozen cheese-filled tortellini
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, each cut in half
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 cup reduced-fat coleslaw dressing
- 1 lb bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1/4 cup sunflower nuts
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Cook and drain tortellini as directed on package. Rinse with cold water; drain.
In very large (4-quart) bowl, mix tortellini, broccoli, tomatoes, chives and dressing. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
Just before serving, stir in bacon. Sprinkle with nuts.
You'll also love
- Spicy Sesame Buffalo Chicken Wings 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Mini Pineapple Upside Down Cakes 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Green Beans 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Chicken Noodle &... 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Chicken Vesuvio 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Pesto-Chicke Penne Casserole 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Baby Back Ribs in an Instant Pot 4.5/5 (15 Votes)