That’s a Lotta Frittata
per serving (¼th of recipe): 120 calories, 2.5g fat,
469mg sodium, 9.5g carbs, 2g fiber, 3.5g sugars, 14.5g protein-5 points plus
- 4 cups chopped arugula
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free liquid egg substitute
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped summer squash (like zucchini or yellow squash)
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup canned sweet corn, drained
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Optional: additional salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper
In a medium bowl, whisk egg substitute and
salt. Set aside.
Spray a large oven-safe pan with nonstick
spray. Bring to medium heat on the stove.
Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
Add arugula to the pan, and cook and stir
until wilted, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove arugula
mixture from pan and set aside.