- 6 oz. pkg. Herb-flavored stuffing mix
- 2 c. chicken, cooked and diced
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 2 10-3/4 oz. cans cream of chicken soup
- 30 to 36 jumbo shells, cooked
- grated Parmesan cheese to taste
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions; stir in chicken and mayonnaise.
In a separate bowl, mix soup with one soup can water; pour half on the bottom of a lightly greased 13:X9” baking pan.
Stuff shells with stuffing mixture; place shells open-sided up in pan.
Pour remaining soup mixture over top. Sprinkle with cheese.
Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 60 minutes. Serves 8 to 10.