Old Glory Dessert
Perfect for 4th of July!
- 1 tube refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 packages (8oz and 3oz) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 quart fresh strawberries
Press cookie dough into 9*13 baking pan. Bake at 350 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire rack. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Set aside 1/4 cup. Spread remaining cream cheese mixture over crust. Decorate with blueberries and strawberries to resemble a flag. Cut a small hole in corner of a plastic bag and pipe between berries.