Oniony Potatoes au Gratin
- 2 pounds potatoes, peeled, cooked and thinly sliced
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/3 cups French's French Fried Onions
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Place potatoes in 2-quart casserole dish. Combine soup, sour cream, milk, 2/3 cup French's onions and 1/2 cup cheese. Pour over potatoes; mix gently.
2. Bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees or until hot.
3. Top with remaining onions and cheese. Bake 5 minutes.
Tip: Microwave potatoes in water (just enough to cover them) on HIGH for 12 minutes until tender.