French Toast and Bacon Bombs
- Vegetable oil for deep-frying
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese
- 8 slices bacon, halved
- Toothpicks or skewers
- 1/2 cup cinnamon-sugar
Heat oil in deep-fryer to 350°F
2. Separate dough into 8 biscuits; split each into 2 rounds. Gently stretch out each biscuit half just a bit; add small scoop of cream cheese in center. Wrap dough around cream cheese; seal edges.
3. Wrap each stuffed biscuit with half slice of bacon; secure with toothpick.
4. Fry bacon-wrapped stuffed biscuits in oil until puffed and golden brown on all sides.
5. While warm, toss evenly in cinnamon-sugar. If desired, serve with maple syrup.