Bacon-Wrapped Grilled Shrimp with Dijon Butter Sauce
This dish comes together in minutes and tastes amazing! Plus, it's so versatile you can make at a dinner party or a family meal. Enjoy.
- For the Shrimp:
- 1 pound Jumbo Shrimp (cleaned and shelled)
- 8 slices Good Quality Bacon
- Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- Olive Oil
- For the Dijon Beurre-Blanc:
- 1/4 cup Dry White Wine
- 3 tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Shallot (finely minced)
- 1 stick Unsalted Butter (cold and cut into pats)
For the Shrimp:
Preheat a grillpan to medium-high. Preheat oven to 350F.
Cut each slice of bacon into two halves, and arrange on a sheet tray. Bake at 350F for about 5 minutes, until par-cooked, and still pliable.
Lightly brush olive oil over the shrimp and season with salt and pepper.
Carefully wrap a piece of bacon around each of the shrimp and secure with a toothpick. Grill the shrimp for about 4 minutes per side, until bacon is crisp and the shrimp have cooked through.
For the Dijon Beurre-Blanc:
Combine the wine, white wine vinegar, dijon mustard and shallot and bring to a boil, lower the heat and then reduce by half, about two minutes.
Reduce the heat by low, and then begin to add the butter by continuously whisking the liquid and adding the butter one pat at a time, not adding the next until the previous is completely melted.
Remove shrimp from heat and serve with Dijon Butter Sauce.
You'll also love
- Lemongrass-Honey Glaze 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CastIron Apple Cobbler 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Veal and peppers for crockpot 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon Cakes with Old Bay Aioli 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Thin-cut Pork chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach & Ricotta-Stuffed Pork... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Legal Sea foods light clam chowder 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Shrimp with Rice 0/5 (0 Votes)