Bay Scallops And Gold Chanterelles
- 8 ounces chanterelles
- 8 ounces bay scallops cut in half
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 shallots diced
- 3 tablespoons diced fresh tomato seed if desired
- 4 ounces sorrel
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped chervil
Saute the chanterelles and shallots in the butter until tender. Add the scallops and saute for 1 to 2 minutes. Add sorrel, tomatoes stirring often. As a sauce forms, turn off the heat, let set and serve.
This recipe yields 4 servings.