Baked Peach Wontons
Putting a sweet spin on regular wontons. Plus, they're baked, which makes them ultra light and crispy. A new family favorite!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peaches
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- wonton wrappers
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- powdered sugar, optional
- caramel sauce, optional
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Cut frozen peaches into small chunks. Place in a medium bowl and toss with cornstarch and brown sugar. Set aside.
3. On your work surface, lay out wonton wrappers and fill a small bowl with water. Dip your finger into the water and wet the edges of the wonton wrapper (work on one at a time). Fill each center with about 1 tablespoon of peach filling and bring the corners together, forming pyramids. Place on the prepared baking sheet and repeat.
4. Brush each wonton with melted butter and place in the oven. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the edges are slightly browned. Remove from the oven and immediately dust with powdered sugar, if desired. Drizzle with caramel sauce and serve with additional sauce for dipping. Enjoy!
Wontons are best enjoyed on the same day.