Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- 16oz bottle Ranch dressing
- 2-6 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (depending on your level of braveness)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon - 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon - 1 teaspoon black pepper
Adapted from mrshappyhomemaker.com
In a food processor or blender, combine the Ranch dressing, chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced garlic, salt & pepper. Start off with 2 chipotle peppers, & taste. If you want more heat or smokiness, add another & puree until you get the kickness level you desire. I like it spicy so I prefer to add more.