Scallops in Orange Sauce
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tblsp soy sauce
- 1 tblsp honey
- 1 tsp. grated orange peel
- 3 tblsp canola oil (1 tblsp separate)
- 2 pounds sea scallops
- 1 tblsp minced garlic
- salt and pepper
1- Mix the juice, soy, honey and peel in a bowl.
2-Heat 2 tblsp canola oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add scallops and brown 2 minutes. Turn over and cook 1 minute longer. Transfer to a plate, keep warm.
3- Add remaining oil to pan. Add the garlic and saute until golden (30) seconds. Add the orange sauce and boil, stirring frequently, until the sauce has reduced to a syrup, about 5 minutes.
4-Pour the orange sauce over the scallops, adjust seasoning and serve.
You'll also love
- Apple Crisp Pie 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Green Beans Salad with Corn,... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Grilled Shrimp Caprese 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemony Lavender Water 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Poached salmon 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Crab Stuffed Chicken Breasts 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Bay scallop chowder 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pasta with Garlic, Olive Oil and... 4/5 (1 Votes)